2008年9月21日 星期日

[IEG] About Me

September 20, 2008

Mr. Howard Charney
Senior Vice President of Cisco

Dear Sir:
Recently, I attended your talk at CUHK talking entitled "Absolute Innovation" and I found it was very instructive to me. I will be finishing my course for Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Chinese University of Hong Kong in May, 2011, and mostly likely will be available for employment at that time. I am looking for the opportunity to work in your Cisco Company and under your internet developing department. I believe my knowledge and sense for the future internet trend world will help me and your company to clinch the No.1 Company in the field.

In your talk, you emphasize the important of the combination of innovation and engineering, both the software engineering and hardware engineering, which is exactly the CUHK IE department aim to train their student. I believe after 3 years I would no doubly become an all around student that could match all the requirements you require.

The biggest difference between me and other students is that I have much more experience about Web2.0. I am interested in this trend since 2005 where Hong Kong had just started to have the first generation of bloggers. I have subscribed verity of blogs, in Chinese and English, and have a wide and deep understanding about this phenomenon. Compare to those of my same, I believe my knowledge does put me above most of my classmate when talking the future internet development.

My Email is catsondbs@hotmail.com and CUHK ID is 08627801. You can find my name and digital photo at the end of this letter. I am looking forward to put my knowledge into practice in the IT field soon. I am sure my love for engineering and the energy deep in my heart could help me though the problem of lack of experience in a very short time. My contact number is 9999 0123. Thank you for your consideration.


Faithfully,
Cheuk Wai Kit, Tony

My Digital Photo

沒有留言: